[fpc-pascal] changing datetime of directories under DOS/Win

anonymous anonymous anctop at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 07:16:03 CEST 2008

I'd like to ask if there is any way to change the timestamp of directories under DOS/Win.

I'm writing a small command-line utility for file/dir manipulations. The only unit I've used is "sysutils". It has "fileage" and "filesetdate". Under DOS, these functions work well for files, but not for directories. However, they
produce no problem under Linux.

I guess this problem may be due to different OS designs, but I'd like to have the functions work under DOS/Win.