[fpc-pascal] Pascal postscript reading library

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 18:04:40 CEST 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 6:42 AM, Florian Klaempfl
<florian at freepascal.org> wrote:
>  PS is really complex, it's a full programming language after all. I would
> consider a Ghostscript wrapper.

The problem is that you have to buy it for non-GPL projects, but
thanks a lot for the tip, I will evaluate if their price make it worth
it.

A very big problem of their selling system is that they don't have
publicly available prices, and they are the sole holders of the
copyright, so, if they sudenly decide to raise their prices for me,
I'm completely locked to 1 vendor.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho