[fpc-pascal] Looking for a Firebird book?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:53:09 CEST 2008

Damien Gerard wrote:
> However needs are not the same so I wanted to know when it would be a
> good choice to use Firebird if someone asks me.

Considering we are still using MS Access (1) which currently handles
20-40 connections - any upgrade to a 'real' database server is a big
plus for us developers! :-)

Easy deployment and low maintenances is huge in our case. We deploy in
franchises where we still need to explain to them when to left click or
right click the mouse. :-(

Regards,
   - Graeme -

(1):  until the next release of our product which is Q3 this year