[fpc-pascal] Gnu Scientific Library

Matt Henley nwmatt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:20:48 CEST 2008

thats what I thought.. until I grabbed the svn version of and started
reading the source.. most are still under MPL 1.1 only as far as I can
see.  One notable exception is your JmSymbolics.pas.  I looked through
the mailing list and it looked like they wanted to change the license
but I never saw it happen in the code.