[fpc-pascal] Re: PasWiki for download?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:30:58 CEST 2007

On 23/10/2007, L <L at z505.com> wrote:

> I can release something.

That would be great thanks.

> But it won't have history/edit revisions..
> Do you think you will be using many advanced features like
> history/visual editing?

I wasn't considering that a high priority.  Though for revision
history, I was thinking in the lines of what 'ikiwiki' does, by
actually using a revision control system like SubVersion to track
changes.

> Or mainly worried about the parser and basic running system?

Those would be the more time consuming parts to implement yes. BTW:
What syntax / markup have you implemented?
I started with a MarkDown syntax parser (mostly code snippets at the
moment). I'd like to abstract it as a class which can then be used in
other projects as well. Things like CGI apps or fpdoc's description
files. eg: Editing the documentation in Lazde (or fpGUI's doceditor)
using MarkDown syntax and when the documentation gets saved, convert
it to XHTML (or possibly store it in MarkDown syntax in the XML
files).

Regards,
  - Graeme -