[fpc-pascal] streaming file from zip into my app

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:09:58 CET 2007

On 30/11/2007, Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at t-online.de> wrote:

> But I still have questions about the code. Do I understand correctly
> that Graeme contributed the de-/compression code but it still has to get
> integrated and used by the component?

We used the zlib (de)compression units from the tiOPF project. We
simply removed the references to other tiOPF units - it was pretty
stand-alone already so was easy.  So yes, what's left is to integrate
that code into the TZipFile component and do some tests. The
(de)compression code has already been well unit tested in tiOPF, so we
know that part works perfectly.  As I stated earlier, I have also
found a Object Pascal implementation of 7zip which I would like to add
to both TZipFile and tiOPF - I still need to double check the
licensing though.

Regards,
  - Graeme -