[fpc-pascal] streaming file from zip into my app

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Fri Nov 30 21:20:40 CET 2007

Am Freitag, den 30.11.2007, 16:21 +0100 schrieb
dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl:
> > What de- and encoding is it, are you talking of character sets or
> > encryption?
>
> I was referring to compression. It should be trivial to implement, but I
> never got around it. So if you have interest and want to patch it please
> do, I will apply it.

I'd like to, but that would clearly be far too much work for the small
time frame I've got, sorry. But this time I'm lucky, the description
file "meta.xml" in the root dir of OO.o docs is only stored (in opposite
to "deflated").

But I still have questions about the code. Do I understand correctly
that Graeme contributed the de-/compression code but it still has to get
integrated and used by the component?

Thank you,
Marc