[fpc-pascal] Serial port interrupts?

dale.harris at tektronix.com dale.harris at tektronix.com
Wed Nov 21 15:30:09 CET 2007

Where can I find the rtl guide or documentation for the serial library.
I'm only using linux/unix
and since I don't want to recreate the wheel sort to speak I just need
details on how to use the
existing library.  Couldn't find anything about it in the current 2.2.x
dox. Thanks.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dale Harris
Tektronix System Engineer

"I would rather have a good plan today than a perfect plan two weeks
from now."
                                                             General
George S. Patton

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of
Tektronix, are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this
e-mail is addressed.  If you are
not one of the named recipient(s), or otherwise have reason to believe
that you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at the above phone number or
email address and delete this
message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The recipient should
check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. I accept no liability for any
damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. Any ideas or opinions expressed here do not
necessarily reflect the ideas
or opinions of my employer.