[fpc-pascal] What about to support of automation technologies (UNO, COM) ?

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Thu Nov 8 05:47:06 CET 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 07.11.2007, 17:53 +0300 schrieb Andrey Gusev:
> > Can you post a link showing the other ones, please?
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/uno-pas-bridge/ - the Delphi-UNO bridge

Yes, that's the one I've had a look at in v0.9.1. There seems to be some
effort to make it compile with fpc.

I do not understand what problems there are with fpc, something
regarding variants ... and problems accessing UNO structs, that mabe is
not an error on the pascal side of things. I'll test that thing if I
find the time ...

But what about the other ones?

Marc