[fpc-pascal] grouped (nested) test suites using FPCUnit

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:06:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

I know the latest 2.1.x FPCUnit can handle nested or grouped
testsuites, but how do you actually register those?

For example:
  I want to split my tests suites into two groups. One group that
requires DB connections and the other group that doesn't.  This will
then hopefully allow me to run each group individually. The DB
connection test run slower and isn't always needed while I am
developing.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.