[fpc-pascal] Re: Re: Lua and Freepascal and ARM

Paul Nicholls paulfnicholls at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 01:26:53 CEST 2007

>  Hi Paul,
>
>  I'm having problem with wrapper implementation from jdarling, It's
> working
>  in Delphi (windows) and Fpc (linux-i386) but
>  I'm having problem with heap with fpc (linux-arm).

For any information pertaining to the pas2lua wrapper stuff you are trying
from jdarling, you could ask in the www.pascalgamedevelopment.com forums :-)

>  > I think I know the pas2lua you are talking about - created by jdarling
>  > (www.eonclash.com)? who lurks in the www.pascalgamedevelopment.com
>  > site...
>  > I haven't used that myself, but I did make my own unit with helper
>  > functions, and a class that encapsulates a lua state so I can easily
>  > call
>  > lua procedures, etc. and also call Delphi procedures from Lua.
>
>  I also need, as you, to call lua procedures from delphi/fpc and I need
> Lua
>  call procedures inside delphi/fpc.
>  Should it posible to share with me your implementation in order to check
> it
>  works with fpc (linux-arm)?

Sure, I am not sure if I am allowed to add attachments to this mailing list
but I will attempt to add my Lua units and an example program for you to use
:)

LuaTest.dpr is a Delphi program (also works under Freepascal) showing how to
use my TLuaScript class.
LuaPas.pas is the interface file for Lua version 5.1
LuaObjects.pas is the pascal file containing my TLuaScript class and other
helper functions, etc.

Enjoy, and I hope it helps you :-)
cheers,
Paul