[fpc-pascal] how to compile (PWU) project from command line

Marc Pertron marc.pub at finistware.com
Mon Jun 18 11:44:41 CEST 2007

Graeme Geldenhuys a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I feel quite embarrassed asking this. :)  I am clearly a victim of
> relying on programming tools to much (Lazarus) and forgot how to use
> the compiler directly from the command line.
>
> I downloaded PWU 1.6 and want to try some of the extra examples.  Lets
> take the code highligher example (pas to html converter).
Hi,
Some of the sample were bogus. It seems they use Win32 to develop, so
sometime there is a few change to apply to make the example working.
Did you try to compile a simple hello world from command line, to be
sure that's fpc the problem ?
Also, you should add "-vewnh" at the end of fpc.cfg to have more info
I've written a small e-commerce website using PWU, it's *very* fast, i
will release the code GPL after some cleaning. (99% of the time is
reading MySQL database with PDO, so i'm thinking about using binary
files storing the data)
Marc