[fpc-pascal] Morfik is using FPC compiler

Alexandre Leclerc alexandre.leclerc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 15:31:24 CEST 2006

2006/3/25, Bisma Jayadi <bisma at brawijaya.ac.id>:
> This is really amazing! Morfik is using FPC compiler to be able to target
> multiplatform! Have Morfik people contact FPC team about this? How can FPC
> didn't place any announcement about this?

Wow, I'm impressed by this demo apps.

This weekend I was exactly imaginning how interesting it would be to
"compile" Forms developped in FPC into AJAX / CGI (from PSP) so that
not only we could develop multi-plateform apps, but also web apps at
the same time.

But I see this project as offering something near. (It would be nice
to have an open source project doing this in fact :) )

Best regards.

--
Alexandre Leclerc