[fpc-pascal] Morfik is using FPC compiler

Bisma Jayadi bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Sat Mar 25 07:28:32 CET 2006

This is really amazing! Morfik is using FPC compiler to be able to target
multiplatform! Have Morfik people contact FPC team about this? How can FPC
didn't place any announcement about this?

I'm getting more and more proud of FPC. This proves the maturity of FPC
compiler. Congratulations to the FPC core team development! :)

As the backend default database, it uses Firebird and IBO as the connection
component. And Firebird knew about this and give annoucement about this too.
Just like I always told you... FPC and Firebird combination is just hard to beat! :)

I've just download Morfik beta demo version and give it a try. And this looks
really very promising as the next development framework. This gives me more
reason to let .Net behind alone. :p

What do you think about this guys? :)

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at