[fpc-pascal] Code example needed, please!

Rainer Hantsch office at hantsch.co.at
Thu Jun 29 13:37:42 CEST 2006

Hello!

Thank you very much for your answer. It is not that complicated as you
possibly assume. It is primarily an execution of four very little programs
which will run less than 1 second, each. (compiler, optimizer, linker,
assembler).

The primary point is that the textmode-backend is fully hidden and that its
output can be shown embedded in the delphi app, nothing more. Shared memory is
a little bit problematic because I want to completely separate the backend
from the frontend. The backend must also work without a frontend in a command
line mode, so I can only use StdIO and command line args for controlling it.

| Well, I have written such a program (Delphi-FPC) not very long ago. I can't
| provide it as an example (and it is not very little), but I can describe
| necessary steps and provide code bits.

Great! Code bits are very welcome!

  Ing. Rainer Hantsch