[fpc-pascal] X Windows and FPC

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 14:30:17 CEST 2006

My first thought was to get a few more things done before releasing
any code.  I would like to get a solid base for others to start on.
Also I want to get a few more themes, demos and documentation
completed.

The widget set will be used for my next company project, so I need to
get a move on.  The project must be completed in a year and will also
be an excellent testbed for the widget set under Linux and Windows.

For now I will keep hosting the project on my server as I do frequent
updates, but maybe posting a notification somewhere on a wiki with
some screenshots and feature list might not be a bad idea.  Start
fishing for some potential developers... :-)

Regards,
  Graeme.