[fpc-pascal] Compiling the compiler

Lee, John john.lee at logicacmg.com
Tue Jul 25 19:29:49 CEST 2006

This is a known error - I get it too - but I only get when using the v2.1.1 compiler to start make. Do you get it when starting with the v2.0.2 release compiler released too? What about trying a snapshot of v20 compiler eg base_go32_v20.zip or similar.

You can get more info with "opt=-va" on CL - If there is any more useful info in that send the lines to us.

What system are you using for these makes? Dos? Win9x?

Regards John