[fpc-pascal] fp

J.L. Blom jlblom at neuroweave.nl
Sat Jul 22 12:34:29 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 09:50 +0200, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Jul 2006, J.L. Blom wrote:
>

> It is not put in the snapshot packages, this is normal.
> If you want fp, you'll have to compile it yourself, or
> try the release candidate for 2.0.4.
>
> Michael.
Michael,
Thanks a lot for your fast reply. That explains it.
In the mean time I found that using smart as install tool fpc 2.0.2.4
can be obtained but I want to retain the snapshot.
Can you give me the URI for the download site as I cannot find it on the
freepascal.org site.
And maybe you can shed some light on another problem I have with
lazarus. It starts OK but all units I want to use are stroked-through
and are unusable (I know I have to ask in the lazarus community).
Joep