[fpc-pascal] Common OpenMP syntax?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Fri Jul 21 19:06:30 CEST 2006

On 21 Jul 2006, at 11:42, Marco van de Voort wrote:

>> Other compilers will give you warnings about illegal compiler
>> directives.
>
> Bad assumption, the only one that matters, Delphi errors on unknown
> compiler directives. So
> you will have to ifdef anyway. (tested D6)

I think at least in this case GPC also matters, since Florian is also
soliciting feedback on the syntax on the GPC list (and code written
for parallel calculations can probably be easily made compatible with
multiple Pascal dialects). I don't know what they do with unknown
compiler directives though.

Jonas