[fpc-pascal] Pascal Compiler - Missing Messages etc.

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Fri Jul 21 14:59:57 CEST 2006

> > People don't dig into such stuff will be never good programmers, so I
> > see no real problem if they give up :) Programming is full of such
> > challenges.
>
> Partly I agree, but, what has a good programmer to do with internals of any
> os?

Philosophically saying, that would enter the programmer into a purely
consumer relation with the OS. Which isn't the case in OSS, since there is a
shared responsibility by all users, nobody excluded.

So in the case of an OSS - (substitute what you want for the dash), the
programmer is as responsible as the next guy.