[fpc-pascal] source file size ?

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Thu Jan 5 06:58:30 CET 2006

> are there any know limits on how big a source file can be for the FPC compiler ?

interesting question... hmm did you try a  3GB file which calls writeln('test') over
and over and over again? That's the stupid way of doing tests - the smart way would
be waiting for an answer from the FPC team.

Here are my prefered colors for your website (take it or leave it):

  body bgcolor="#1E1E1E" text="#D7D7D7" link="#006699" alink="#006699"
vlink="#006699"

Gotta love dark backgrounds.

hmmm website Sigs really do work because I went ahead and clicked on your site.

--
L505