[fpc-pascal] Building FPC with gdb support for SPARC

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 01:23:26 CEST 2006

The build worked and I appear to have an intact fpc and fp. However fp's
disassembly window is very fragile- SEGV at the drop of a hat.

I find I can't transfer the compiled bundle to another machine- I get "fp:
/lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3' not found (required by fp)" which I presume
is telling me that it can't find the library version it was built against. I'm
going to drop that as an experiment since that machine is too ponderous to build
the compiler in less than a day, and upgrading anything on it isn't feasible.

Going back to the SEGV problem, is there any way that somebody with my minimal
experience can tackle this?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk