[fpc-pascal] FPC and Lazarus as a main RAD tool?

Sasa Zeman public at szutils.net
Tue Apr 18 19:22:24 CEST 2006

> Please do not come all the way here just to tell us that Lazarus is
> not suitable as a RAD tool. This is typical Troll behavior.

You people are really odd... Please do not mis-interprete.

I spend most of my spare time and money to test FPC and Lazarus, post more
than several bug reports and suggestions on  Lazarus mantis and FPC bug page
to contribute in effort to make it bugfree and better product.

When you read all posts and bug reports on Lazarus mantis, you will know
that this is a message which point differences need to be improved IMO to
put FPC/Lazarus near to Delphi/Kylix functionality.