R: [SPAM] - Re: [fpc-pascal] Graphics in Linux? - Email found in subject

Tiziano - Mekar Srl - tiziano.detogni at mekar.it
Mon Oct 17 08:54:50 CEST 2005

I am currently studiyng the project at: http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/

for graphics output I think that the package hp2xx is very interesting,
look at http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/hp2xx.htm

working with the HPGL language you can generate scientific plots and
technical drawing in several raster and vector graphic formats (eps and
PDF).

By now I am experimenting with Delphi, but if all works fine I'll soon
port all that on FPC/Lazarus...

But gnuwin32 is not only for graphics, it's a a lot of very interesting
software for win32 that should be easily interfaced with FPC/Lazarus.

I hope this could be useful for you and others here,
tiziano