[fpc-pascal] Lazarus and FPC integration

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Wed Nov 2 02:34:49 CET 2005

>The code for this program is in spanish because it is intended to be
>used by researchers (basically it is an implementation of a method for
>which there isn't any free implementation). The language choice is
>only a matter of principles, it has nothing to do with any technical

I think there isa  unicode version of synedit and it probably wouldn't take too much work to
get it working for freepascal

"Unicode Version: Actually into CVS there is available a UNICODE Version of synedit,
snapshots are available here"

I'm not experienced with unicode myself, but is this what you are looking for?