[fpc-pascal] RE: Help needed with interfacing to C-object-files.

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Sun Mar 13 01:51:56 CET 2005

Am So, den 13.03.2005 schrieb Jeff Pohlmeyer um 00:03:
[..]
> > > Maybe I'm too used to using Delphi, where such things
> > > are hidden from the developper.
>
> > That's the nice part of Delphi.
>
> You are talking about searching the system for object
> files generated by another compiler and automatically
> linking them into an executable ?

No, it doesn't (you know that). But it does free you from thinking about
makefiles or the like in building. Very comfortable but not sufficient
in any case...

> I didn't know Delphi could do that ;-)

In theory any programming language can do anything ... give it some
arms, legs and the way to the refrigerator and it'll fetch you another
beer. ;)

Cheers,
Marc