[fpc-pascal] Re: KOL for freepascal (was: Extend the librariespeople!)

Matt Emson memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 15:32:35 CEST 2005

> I will have to check to see if all the MCK components will compile
though.. hopefully
> things like KOL synedit and KOL synapse may even compile.

KOL uses Objects rather than Classes though, doesn't it? Shudder... a trip
back to 1987.. May as well use C++ with all it's referencing and
dereferencing of pointers... I wish the ACL compiled under FPC. ACL was a
much nicer library, and almost VCL alike in its layout too. Can easily make
an exe less than 100KB with ACL. Pity no one develops it anymore :-(

Matt