[fpc-pascal] Sharp Zaurus ARM port stability?

Matt Emson memsom at interalpha.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 17:21:26 CEST 2005

> The fpc qte binding demo program shows that it is usable.
> If however you have problems and think it is binding or fpc
> related, I am always willing to investigate this.
> I just did so for someone who had a problem with QLCDNumber,
> it probably is a small fpc bug concerning passing a double parameter.
>
> If you use something else than Mandrake, it would be nice if
> you could adapt my installation instructions to match your
> experience on your distro. I will add then update my webpage and
> the fpc wiki (they need an update anyhow)
>
> http://users.pandora.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/qtedemo.html
> http://www.freepascal.org/wiki/index.php/Setup_Cross_Compile_For_ARM

Excellent. I do have a Mandrake 8.1 and Mandrake 9.0 install CD hanging
about. Are either of those preferable? I would also like to get it going
under Windows.. just because I know I'll be in Windows for more frequently.
Was there a specific reason for using LINUX, bar the obvious QTE runs on
Zaurus, Zaurus uses LINUX thing?

Matt