[fpc-pascal] New Pascal cross platform GUI library with IDE

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:35:45 CET 2005

On 12/8/05, Martin Schreiber <fpmse at bluewin.ch> wrote:
> My Pascal cross platform GUI library and IDE has reached 'near beta' state.
> I plan to release the IDE under GPL and the library under LGPL or similar.

Souds great!

I´d like to make three feature requests:

* Use the Modifyed LGPL used by Lazarus LCL to allow static linking to
projects on other licenses for the Library.

* Can you create a Widgetset interface for it on Lazarus?

* Create a Source Forge project (or similar) for it. This is vital if
you wish to allow others to improve the project.

I bet these features would give lot´s of users (and developers) to the project.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho