[fpc-pascal] FreePascal 2.0.2 available

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:39:41 CET 2005

On 12/12/05, Micha Nelissen <micha at neli.hopto.org> wrote:
> Weird, are you on wireless or anything like that ? (Do you have normal
> MTU settings?)
>
> I have heard of other people not able to reach www.freepascal.org, but
> we've never been able to debug it. I *think* it's a configuration
> problem having to do with packet fragmentation, and dropping ICMP
> needs-fragmentation replies, but I'm unsure.

Since we are talking about this, I can access the pages I posted, but
I have never, ever being able to access
http://community.freepascal.org:10000/

I know my Internet has issues with other pages that use a custom port,
but I donĀ“t know the exact problem.

I am behind a router by the way. I have also have being having trouble
to access Mantis... but this could be on the Mantis side.

Also why does google work everywhere? ^_^

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho