[fpc-pascal] FreePascal 2.0.2 available

constantijnw cw.s at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 12 11:50:40 CET 2005

>If you are new to Free Pascal you might want to try Lazarus, the open
>source IDE for developing applications with Free Pascal.

Thank you, Lazarus is installed. However my problems have to do with:
variants,
custom variants,
inline assembly code, and
which FPC unit maps to which Delphi unit

when porting D7 code.

I read the Lazarus documentation, googled around, but I'm still stuck.
It looks like documentation is fragmented, outdated or lacking. One
would expect that your web site gives an up to date overview.
I read 2.02 improved on variants and documentation, but its  download
area can't be reached; no fun yet.
Any clues on the problems mentioned above are welcome!