[fpc-pascal] DOOM game for FPC

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Tue Dec 6 20:51:14 CET 2005

> > Keyboard handling is not something which is cpu-bound in any way, so
> > I doubt that is caused by a code generation issue.
> >

> Only think I could think of is if maybe there are some non-standard loops running
> waiting for the keyboard, that are sucking up CPU, it is weird ..

There are quite a bit of keyboard code snips...

"// Respond to keyboard input events,
//  intercept cheats. "

And there is also a unit called "unit i_input;" which does a lot of keyboard
translation/input

Something like that might be checking too often or not often enough for keyboard
input - I won't be able to look into it for a while. Jimmy might find something too.