[fpc-pascal] Remote FreePascal compile service, feedback requested

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Dec 5 16:53:04 CET 2005

On 5 dec 2005, at 16:54, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> I would also add the possibility to upload a zip file with some units.
> Processing a single unit is not useful for evaluation, and having to
> upload all units manually is tedious and error-prone.

 From the original mail:

***
I was thinking of adding a remote FreePascal service along the following
lines.  You go to its web interface, browse for your source files
(possibly a whole zip archive) on your local machine, enter command-line
options, and let our server compile your stuff with a (selectable)
version of fpc (under Linux), then you get back the results (possibly
also in a zip archive).  Mabye we can support cross compiles as well.
***

Jonas