[fpc-pascal] db2 connection component

Bisma Jayadi bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Sat Dec 3 14:13:54 CET 2005

Dear all,

I'm currently trying to convert a Delphi database application which access an
IBM DB2 database server through dbExpress component, onto Lazarus (FPC). I think
the TxxxConnection database connection components have similar concept with
dbExpress technology.

But, the problem is I can't find TDB2Connection component. I've search the net
for similar solutions, but I got no luck. Since I know nothing about
low-level-database-driver-access, I need a ready-to-use component. I've tried
ZeosDB object, but it has tons of bugs in the DB2 connection class (thouhg it
pretty stable for mySQL and Firebird), so I think it's not ready for a
stable/reliable application.

So, is there anyone here has any URLs, refferences, custom components, or
anything which able to solve my problem? I'd really appreciate it.

For any kind of helps, I thank you in advance.

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at
http://beeography.blogsome.com