[fpc-pascal] Freepascal newbie

Gustavo Galembeck ggalemb at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 24 17:40:48 CET 2004

  Hello to all,

  I'm new to Freepascal, and I have many doubts
regarding Turbo/Borland Pascal portability of DOS
progs to Win32 and Linux, hope I can get some help on
this in the future. My current priority is to start
developing cross-platform applications.
  As my inicial question in the list, I'd like to know
the best way of developing a Win32 / Linux 2D game
using Freepascal. Is the PTCPas unit a good choice?
Could such a game developed under WinXP be compiled
directlly under Linux?

  Thanks to all,
  Gustavo