[fpc-pascal]Modifying cpu registers while in turbo pascal interrupt routine ?

Harald Houppermans houppermans at home.nl
Thu Mar 18 02:08:26 CET 2004

Ok,

I think I have found the culprit...

The test program calls: 'reset interface' function.

This function is not working properly anyway... (it does not clear multicast
list and does not re-fetch address from rom)

Disabling this function from the test program makes it work and receive
packets :D

If a send a packet of ethernet/ip/udp and data 395... the test will show 437
bytes received...

( First I thought that can't be right ethernet is only 14 bytes :) but I
forgot the other protocol headers :) )

Hmm let's see... 14 bytes for ethernet header + 20 bytes for ip + 8 = 42
bytes.

437 - 42 = 395 matches perfectly !!! :D

Yes !!!

It seems pascal interrupts do work like they should !!! :D

I apologize for this :D lol Stupid me ! :D

Wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :):):):):):):):)

Skybuck.