[fpc-pascal]Compiler error messages GO32V2

Lubomir.Cabla at cssz.cz Lubomir.Cabla at cssz.cz
Mon Apr 5 14:15:36 CEST 2004

Hi,

this problem appears under pure DOS 6.22 and in DOS under Windows 2003 too.

It is enough to change New(pp) to New(p) and with compiling
i got 'some' error "p doesn't exist". Then i change back New(p) to
New(pp) and compiler shows this error
"Type identifier expected"

When i exit IDE to DOS and start again, compiler doesn't

IDE 0.9.2 5.4.2004, compiler 1.9.3

With compiler version 1.0.10 is all O.K.

Lubomir Cabla/CBL