[fpc-pascal]How to set focus to graph window?

Bernhard Steffen bernhard.steffen at gmx.net
Tue Mar 11 22:27:50 CET 2003

I'm using the graph unit to provide graphing capabilities for my program
(Win 32 platform). The graph window opens as a separate window, which is
ok for me - except one point: The graph window gets opened with the
least important position in Z-order (ie: all other windows are in front
of this window).

Is there a way to set the focus to the freshly opened graph window from
within my program? (eg: open a graph window and define this as the
foremost window, in front even of the opening program)

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance

Bernhard

bernhard.steffen at gmx.net
http://www.bernhard-steffen.de/