[fpc-pascal]How to use Linux libraries?

Rainer Hantsch rainer at hantsch.co.at
Fri Jul 25 09:12:19 CEST 2003

Hi, Marco!

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Marco van de Voort wrote:
| Howrever the site is still up:
|
| http://www.nomssi.de/pasjpeg/pasjpeg.html

I know this site, and I know 'pasjpeg' from its name. I tried multiple times
to get it working, but I always had the same problems, it does not compile.
In the silent hope that this "toolbox" may have changed in the last year, I
downloaded version 1.1 today.

Well, the author still has some "problems" with upper/lowercase in his ZIP's
(everything extract as uppercase, but he references the files in lowercase
inside his code), a typical identification that the files were created in a
DOS environment. So I am not surprised that the code is primarily for WINDOWS
and does not compile on Linux. :-/

mfg

  Ing. Rainer Hantsch