[fpc-pascal]FPC Debugging (with SQLite)

James Mills prologic at daisy.ods.org
Mon Jul 7 23:14:13 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 03:26:41PM +0100, Matt Emson wrote:

> > How so ?
>
> James, he did *not* port this app to BeOS, some one else did. He wrote a
> Pascal interface to the version that that developer had ported to BeOS
> (you're following me right ;-). He therefore had no option but to use the
> version ported under BeOS, unless he ported a newer version himself, right?
> So therefore, he was only able to do the interface as per the version
> available to him. Therefore my comment. Do you understand? No trickery
> involved.
>
> Looking at the BeBits page, (http://www.bebits.com/app/3156),  2.7.1 was the
> last port made (circa November 2002).

Now I'm following you. Yes I'm aware that Eric did not actually develop
this unit, one of his (people) did. His/Her/It's name is unknown to me.
;)

> > It's been fixed there was no problem with his unit other than
> > the fact that, with the current version of SQLite the cMem unit was
> > needed in order because of the way SQLite uses memory.
>
> Cool. Let him know ;-)

It should be released in future versions of the FCL according to Michael
of FPC :) I can send you a tar.gz of the header translation and the unit
though...

cheers
James

-
- James Mills
Zero Defect Software Engineers Group - ZDSEG