[fpc-pascal]1. Mandrake & 2. FPC with WINE and crosscompiling

Holger Peterrs DigitalVertex at gmx.net
Sat Jan 18 19:20:45 CET 2003

Hi,

1. At home I'm working with FreePascal for Windows. But in extra curricular
lessons, I work with Linux (Mandrake). I tried to install FreePascal for
Linux on this comuter, but it didn't work. For example there is no IDE and if I
start fpc in the console, there is no output. Is it because I am not logged in
as a root user? How can I solve this?

2. If there is no solution, can I run the windows version of FreePascal with
WINE and compile the programs for Linux (crosscompiling)? If yes, how can I
do this?

Thanks for your awnsers.

Holger