[fpc-pascal]Exception w/ Freemem()

Jon Sawyer bq at badquanta.net
Fri Apr 11 18:10:25 CEST 2003

My most sincere apologizes.  The problem was entirely with my own code.
I am sorry for wasting your time.

The problem was the -1 I was applying to X.
pQPixel(fBitmap)[(fWidth*iY)+(iX-1)] := MyPixel;
now reads
pQPixel(fBitmap)[(fWidth*iY)+iX] := MyPixel;

As an excuse I can only give that I have just recently been working on a
console object.  Where (1,1) = (0,0) .  I had gotten into the "habit" of
applying -1 onto my coordinates.

Although I am still experiencing problems, they are not with anything other
than my own code.  Thank you very much for help.  And I am very sorry for
bothering you.