[fpc-pascal]autodoc generation

Carl Eric Codere carl.codere at optimasc.com
Tue Sep 10 09:25:46 CEST 2002

>> Why don'tt you update and use the version of pasdoc that I've included
>> in the projects section of the CVS tree??

F> rankly because I had no idea that it was there. I only just stumbled

> across it by accident on last week when looking for the mysql files. I

> saw it when I was using the web cvs access. By that time I had already

> modified my version of pasdoc which was already a fork of the original

> version from when I was working on it with Marco.

> What modifications have you done to the original code?

Greetings,
         The most important changes are :
- paragraph support, if text is separated by an empty line,
  it will create a paragraph in the output text.
- types are now parsed and written (e.g variables, constants and fields
now have also their types in the final output)
- @param() for declaring parameters of routines in text.
- An option has been added to only parse comments starting with @ characters
  (by default this options is off to be backward compatible).

The other stuff is mainly bugfixes, but there is one important difference.
i started from a web version modified by someone on the web (which was in
turned based on 0.6.20). I don't know which version was the more stable,
but the version i used had several bugs i needed to fix.

I also tried to contact Marco, with no answer. As i said it would be interesting
to merge our changes, no??