[fpc-pascal]Can't make Win32 zip install

Lee, John LeeJ at logica.com
Fri Nov 22 19:34:09 CET 2002

It's working ok for me to generate the v10 snapshots, tho' I always start
with a v1.0.7 compiler...Try downloading one of these basew32.zip from
.../snapshot/v10/win32/...& start with it- but always send the logs when you
have a problem...Regards

Can someone help me out here? Again I want to be able to make a complete
  package of fpc 1.0.7 for download from the Lazarus site.

Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.