[fpc-pascal][ANN] Sablopas 0.6 available

Christophe cespern at free.fr
Tue May 28 20:01:57 CEST 2002

Hello, Marco

>> I have a problem with my Linux station and some changes have not been
tested
>> under Kylix or Free Pascal.
>

>Building on FreeBSD

I'm happy someone built it under FreeBsd. Does Sablopas works well ? An
OP-Curl alone ?

>Linking to sabotron assumes specifically GNU extensies in the libc, not
>merely standards compliant libc.

I will add your code to the new release.

>sablocurl doesn't do anything. It seems to try to FTP anonymously to
>localhost !??!

Yes. I forgot to add the fact that the documents in the demo directory must
be copied to an ftp server and the developper must change the URL and the
login/password in the code. I was writing a complete console demo with
paramaters when my Linux station crashed due to X. So I release as is
without fine testing the SabloCurl demo. Feel free to provide changed code.
I will add this to the how-to on my web site.

Thanks for report.

Christophe