[fpc-pascal]Down Loading Compiler

alpit patel alpit18 at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 03:15:14 CEST 2002

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a student at University of Alabama at Hunstville.  I have to finish my
project by May 30,2002 in Pascal.  Therefore, I was trying to download free
version of pascal that is available on the net.  However, I did not suceed
in downloading compiler.  It would be very genorus of you if you can provide
me any assistace on downloading the compiler.

I do not know what are they refering to when they state "If you're not
subscribed, be sure to mention this fact when sending questions to these
lists,so that people sending answers know about it and send you a copy." in
your Readme.txt.

Thank You,

Alpit Patel