[fpc-pascal]Spam: just to let you know

Nico nico at nicoaragon.com
Tue May 21 02:46:37 CEST 2002

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 05:11:51PM +0200, Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> Hmmm, I don't think that this is spam, it's just a usual email.
> As far as I know, you develop a OOP wrapper for GTK, no?
> Satan is a quite active member of the lazarus mailing and I suppose

That mail was bcc'ed to me and I guess that I was not the only one. Since I'm not an very active
member of this list or another related list, it's obvious that there has been a deliberate work of
collecting addresses from mail list archives. If this is not spam, it's on the border.

I made the mistake of replying, explaining why I'm not interested in joining Lazarus and I got as a
response: "i'm not interested in your opinions". Nice from someone who's asking for help :-)

> As far as I know, you develop a OOP wrapper for GTK, no?
> Satan is a quite active member of the lazarus mailing and I suppose

You and Michael Hess are veteran Internet citizens. Instead of trying to justify what this person is
doing, please, please, please advice him/her to follow some elemental netiquette.

--
salu2,

  Nico