[fpc-pascal]How to display special characters

Juha Nevalainen nevalainenjuha at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 13:42:21 CET 2002

Its just basic text output but I really need to have a kind of generic
Windows printer support.  Many people with different printers will be using
this app, and some with USB port connected printers also.

I tried the program from Szabo in the forum:
http://deadlock.et.tudelft.nl:10000/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=0000Fl&topic_id=14&topic=Developing%20for%20Windows

My printer made many promising sounds but unfortunately no text
came out in the end.

What next?