[fpc-pascal]Any examples using x11 units?

Nikolai Zhubr s001 at hotbox.ru
Wed Jul 24 02:30:01 CEST 2002

Hi,
Tuesday, 23 July, 2002, 23:01:05, Anton Tichawa wrote:
> hello,

> I've written a small example program that opens a window, displays a rotating
> line, listens for mouse movement and keyboard messages and displays mouse
> positions and key codes. The program uses (imports) just X, Xlib, and Linux.

Ok. Thanks for replying.
I've just finished something like that, but even simpler. Approx one
page of code. (I mean, it also works ;)
And, it looks like xlib.pp is not quite valid. For example, TXPointer
is used almost everywhere instead of PXPointer, which breaks stuff.
As far as I understood, x11 package is pure autotranslated, so no
big surprise. I just wonder how do people use it?
Question 1: Is anyone going to fix it?
Question 2: If no, should I submit patches?
--
Best regards,
 Nikolai Zhubr