[fpc-pascal]plugin frameworks.

Aitor SantamarĂ­a aitor.sm at wanadoo.es
Thu Jul 18 16:20:43 CEST 2002

Full_Name wrote:

>Quoting Alan Grimes <alangrimes at starpower.net>:
>
>Take a look on Torry (www.torry.net) and search form 'plugin' (right hand,
>toppish corner.)
>
>If you're feeling lazy, this link is to the first freeware example with source
>on the list I got back:
>
>http://www.torry.net/samples/samples/plugins/plugin.zip
>
>I have no idea if it will help you, but I've looked at a lot of these, and they
>do merit some consideration.

Yes, they do. I overlooked it and got the idea. Now I have a question:
what if the plug-in would want to use a function (better, an API) which
lies in the main program?
Would I have to pass an array of pointers to procedures/functions/vars
from the main program to the plug-in? Any less-dirty idea?
Maybe the answer to this question comes from: "how does GDI32.DLL do
when it has to use KERNEL32.DLL functions? (from the SAME already loaded
kernel, not from a new instance)" Anyone knows about this?

Aitor